This guide will help you if you encounter application error 101, cannot load. In particular, error code 101 means there is a naming conflict with your application. The IRS requires a unique entity name for online EIN applications, similar to the requirements for your statewide business.
Android, some of which, despite its advantages, should not be mentioned here), also has some drawbacks. Errors - mostly error codes that occur during installation or only during Download from Play Store is one of them. Several error codes appear on the Google Play Store and we have already posted a solution for most of them. Google Play Error 101 in is also a part - although older than my grandfather, it looks like Google has not fixed it, but phones that get this error are mostly older versions (which were released a few years ago) .years old or Android version 4.0 or less) The symptom of this error 101 is when you try to use apps like facebook, download viber , whatsa, pp, flipboard, skype from Google A pop-up window will appear in the Play Store informing us that the downloaded ad has been canceled, which means that the application could not be loaded due to an error. (-101).
Although this is our strength But annoying, easy to fix, and the resolution process is similar to other error codes. If you are facing this error 101 in the Google Play Store app on your Android device, here are some methods you can try to fix error 101:
- Select Menu> Settings> Application> Application Management> Play Store.
- Here you will see the options "Clear cache" and "Clear data". Click on both.
- Go home and restart your phone.
Try downloading or updating apps from the Google Play store. The issue with error 101 has probably been resolved by now. If the download error persists, the final step is to delete your Google account and re-add it.
- Select Menu> Settings> Accounts & sync.
- Select Google Account> Press Menu >> Select Delete Google
- Add your Google account again.
Now try downloading the app from the play store. Error 101 has most likely been fixed in the meantime.
- How to remove and add your Google account without factory reset.
- Anti-Theft Measures for Android
Why Am I Getting This Error?
101 is a common mistake made on older phones running Android 4.0 Jelly Bean or earlier. When you try to download some of the most popular applications, such as Facebook or WhatsApp, you will see a pop-up with the message “Application could not be downloaded due to error” (-101).
There is no specific reason why this is happening, but the good news is that it can be fixed.
The problem is not related to individual users, but to Google Play itself. We hope that it will be resolved in the near future. For now, here's what you can do:
- Go to your device settings.
- Click Apps or Application Manager (the name varies by device).
- Swipe to the All column.
- Scroll down until you see Google Services Framework.
If that doesn't work, go to the Google Play website on your toon your computer and from there install the problem-causing app on your smartphone or tablet. When you return to your device, the installation should work.
- Disable automatic installation of Google Play apps
- How to buy a paid app from the Google Play Store
- How to install apps outside of Google Play
- adobe creative cloud
- mac os
- google play store
- google chrome
- app store
- adobe illustrator
- Unable To Find _setup Dll Error 103
- Error 46 Unable To Clean Brother Printer
- Xbox 360 Unable To Read Disc Error Fix
- Error 1607 Unable Install Scripting Runtime
- Unable To Boot Windows Blue Screen Error
- Ois.exe Application Error
- Igfxsrvc.exe Application Error
- Application Not Found Error Rundll32.exe
- Dwwin.exe-application Error Windows Xp
- Application Error Integer Divided By 0