Errors related to sdl.dll can occur for a variety of reasons. For example, the faulty sdl.dll application has been removed or lost due to malware on your computer or a corrupted Windows registry.
Most common error messages:
- The program will not start because sdl.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting sdl.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading sdl.dll file. The specified module could not be found.
- Code execution cannot continue because sdl.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- sdl.dll is not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try reinstalling the software from the original installation media, or contact your system administrator or software manufacturer for assistance.
MostIn all cases, the solution is to correctly reinstall sdl.dll on your PC in the Windows system folder. Also, some programs, especially PC games, require the DLL file to be placed in the games / applications installation folder.
You can find detailed installation instructions in our FAQ.