How to enable the print spooler service on the server
Here are some easy-to-use methods that you can use to solve the print spooler service problem on the server.
- Press Window Key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Enter "services." MSC ”, then select“ OK. ”
- Double-click the Print Spooler service and change the startup type to Automatic.
- Restart your computer and try reinstalling the printer.
How do I turn on local print spooler service?Windows Print Spooler service activation steps: Click the Windows button and enter the services. In the results, select Show local services. Right-click Print Spooler and select Start or Restart.
June 2021 Update:
We now suggest using this software program for your issue. Also, Reimage repairs typical computer system errors, defends you from file loss, malicious software, computer system failures and optimizes your Pc for maximum performance. You can fix your Pc challenges swiftly and prevent others from happening by using this software:
- Step 1 : Download and install Computer Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista - Microsoft Certified).
- Step 2 : Click on “Begin Scan” to uncover Pc registry problems that may be causing Pc difficulties.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all errors.
The print spool service is your primary connection to the printer. If for any reason this service does not work, you will not be able to print your documents. And it happens that the Print Spooler service does not work under Windows for various reasons.
So, we have prepared some workarounds in case you have problems with Print Spooler in Windows 10. Since this can be a serious problem, the following scenarios and error messages are considered:
How To Solve Problems With The Print Spooler Service?
1. Restart The Print Spooler Service
Because the print spooler sometimes stops working or an error occurs, we should first try to simply restart the service.
This command restarts the print spooler service and, hopefully, returns to working condition. However, if the service does not restart, try some of the solutions below.
2. Make Sure All Dependencies Are Completed
Other services are required for the print spooler to work. If these services are stopped, the print spooler servicealso stops.
3. Remove Unnecessary Printers
If more than one printer driver is installed on your computer, the drivers may interfere with each other. The best you can do is remove unnecessary printers so that the printer you are using works without interruption.
FAQ: Learn More About The Print Spooler Service
Print Spooler is Microsoft Windows software that manages all print jobs that are currently being sent to a printer or print server on a computer.
Go to Search> enter services.msc and open Services> Search Spooler Service> right-click and go to reboot
Editor’s Note: This article continues on the next page. If you want to know more about the best printers on the market, these guides will help you make the right purchase decision based on your needs. A new printer means fewer errors.
- spooler keeps stopping
- windows server
- spoolsv exe
- windows system32 spool
- services msc
- command prompt
- windows xp
- windows 10
- Print Spooler Service Issues
- Running Print Spooler Service
- Could Not Start Print Spooler Service Error 2
- Print Spooler Directory Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 Print Spooler Folder
- How To Empty The Print Spooler
- Print Spooler Not Responding Vista
- Print Spooler Error 7034
- Print Spooler Keeps Stopping Windows 8
- Print Spooler In Vista Keeps Stopping