Fix the issue where the print spooler continues to close Windows 8July 18, 2020 by Kevin Carvajal
Recently, some of our readers have come across a well-known error code in which the Windows 8 print spooler stops. This problem occurs for several reasons. Now let's look at some of them. To solve this problem, you may need to delete the contents of the queue folder, delete unnecessary printers, check the status of the print spooler service, reinstall or update printer drivers, and check system files. and temporarily disable antivirus software that may interfere with printing. Blocked Pool Service. Check your hard drive for availability
The print spooler fix continues to stop in Windows 10: if you get the error message “The spool manager service is not working” when you try to print a document or file, don’t worry how we do it today Here’s how to fix it. Once this error has occurred, you can try to start the print spooler service. However, you will find that it will stop automatically after a few seconds. It seems that the print spooler service continues to crash on Windows 10. However, before we fix the problem, we can see what this print spool manager actually is.
Print Spooler is a utility that comes with the Windows operating system, which allows you to manage all the print jobs that users send to the printer. The print spooler takes care of your windows in conjunction with the printer and organizes print jobs in your queue. If the print spooler service is not working, your printer will not work.
Now you may be interested in which is the cause of this error. There can be many reasons as to why you are experiencing this problem, but the root cause appears to be outdated and incompatible printer drivers. If the print spooler service has stopped working, you usually will not see a pop-up or error or warning message. In this case, however, a pop-up window appears with an error message. So without wasting time watch the print spooler stop automatically using the troubleshooting guide below.
Print Spooler Patch Keeps Crashing On Windows 10
With this approach, you must delete all contents of the PRINTER and Driver folder. This method works for all Windows operating systems from Windows 10 to Windows XP. To solve this approach, follow these steps:
4. Now check if the printer is working. If your printer works, it means that you were able to solve the problem with the print spooler in Windows 10.
Check if you can still fix the print spooler problem in Windows 10. Otherwise In the future, proceed to the next method.
If the print spooler recovery options are not configured correctly, the spooler will not restart automatically if an error occurs. To restore steps -
3. Go to the "Recovery" tab and make sure that "First Error", "Second Error" and "Subsequent Errors" are set to "Restart Service" in the corresponding drop-down lists.
For example, if you have an HP printer, you should visit the HP driver and software download page. Here you can easily download the latest drivers for your HP printer.
8. If you cannot solve the problem "Print Spooler still does not stop," you can use the printer software that came with the printer. Typically, these utilities can find the printer on the network and solve any problems that cause the printer to appear offline.
Note: Be sure to keep your registration in case of problems. Then you can easily reconInstall the registry using this backup.
5. Then restart the computer and after rebooting the system, press the Windows key + R, enter the control printer and press Enter.
Malicious software can cause huge problems for print services. It can damage system files or change registry values. The possibilities for problems with malware are endless. Therefore, it is recommended that you download and install applications such as Malwarebytes or other antivirus applications to scan your system for malware. Scanning your computer for malware can fix the problem with stopping the print spooler.
Hope this article was helpful to you and you can now easily repair the print spooler in Windows 10. However, if you still have questions about this tutorial, you can ask them in the comments section.
- windows system32 spoolsv exe
- printer spooler service
- printer driver
- system32 spool
- Windows 7 Print Spooler Keeps Stopping Lexmark
- Print Spooler In Vista Keeps Stopping
- Windows Server 2003 Print Spooler Folder
- Print Spooler Directory Windows Server 2008
- How To Empty The Print Spooler
- Print Spooler Service Issues
- Print Spooler Error 7034
- Print Spooler Service On Server
- Print Spooler Not Responding Vista
- Running Print Spooler Service