Microsoft original bug fixNovember 23, 2020 by Charles Avitia
Today's blog post was created to help you find out the Microsoft error code. Get-Hotfix -id KB971033 We recommend that you restart your system after uninstalling the update. Under Installed Updates in Control Panel (Control Panel> Windows Update> View Update History> Installed Updates), right-click Update for Microsoft Windows (KB971033), then select Uninstall.
This article provides solutions to an issue that causes the error message "Windows is incorrect. Your computer may not be running a fake copy of Windows 0x80070005 "in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
Original product version: Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2
Original KB Number: 2704233
What The Error Looks Like
The error differs depending on the version of Windows. For example, if build 7601 Windows 7 is not genuine, you will see the following error:
Windows 7 - Build 7601
This copy of Windows is fake
You may also receive pop-ups or messages from time to time in other parts of Windows. Here are some examples:
- Windows is not real. "Click on this post to learn how to become real."
- Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows.
- "The copy of Windows you are using has no real validation."
- "Activate Windows now" "Activation has expired. Click this message to start the assetation ".
- "This copy of Windows is fake." "You can fall prey to counterfeit software."
- "This copy of Microsoft Windows is fake." "Your copy of Microsoft Windows must be verified as genuine."
- "This computer does not have real Windows." "To use Windows without interruption, this computer must be running real Windows."
- "You must activate it today." "Activate Windows Now"
How Can I Fix The Fact That Windows Are Not Real Bugs?
Solution 1. Use The RSOP Command
You can try to fix the error that appeared on the Windows screen using the RSOP method, where RSOP stands for Resultant Set of Policy Window, by doing the following:
- Press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type rsop.msc here and press Enter
- Go to Windows Settings, click System Security, then click System Services
- Find Plug and Play services, right-click them and find start. Then click Automatic
- As in the first step, press the Windows and R keys and add gpupdate / force to the Run box.
- Restart your computer.
Solution 2. Use The SLMGR-REARM Command
With the command line and a simple command, you can solve this problem on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and all versions of the Windows operating system:
- Run Command Prompt as administrator by clicking Start, type cmd in the search box, right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
- Enter SLMGR - REARM or SLMGR / REARM
- You will see a confirmation window, click "OK" and restart your computer.
Note. SLMGR is a tool used to manage Windows software licenses. Com such as a validation status can tell you if the product key is invalid or if the company key is blacklisted.
You may also receive a notification if the LegitCheckControl.dll file has been compromised. In this case, there might be some kind of crack in your Windows installation.
If the tool can fix the problem, click the Fix button.
Solution 5: Uninstall Update KB971033 If You Are Using Windows 7
Update KB971033 may be causing your problem if you are using Windows 7.
If you receive a message that this copy of Windows is fake, it means that Windows has an updated file that your Windows operating system can recognize.
Therefore, the next update must be uninstalled to resolve this issue.
- Open Control Panel
- Go to Windows Update.
- Click Show Installed Updates.
- After downloading all installed updates, find update KB971033 and uninstall it.
- Restart your computer.
Solution 6: Disable Updates
Make sure Windows automatic update is disabled so that the message This copy of Windows is not a real message will no longer appear.
To disable automatic Windows updates, you must:
- Open Control Panel using the Start button.
- Go to the Windows Update option.
- Select the "Install updates automatically" option and select "Never check for updates" (not recommended).
- Click Apply to change the setting and restart your computer.
Note. Your computer will never receive this error again. However, you cannot update Windows to the latest version to fix bugs or get new features.
Overall, we hope that the above methods helped you resolve the error message that your copy of Windows is fake.
There may be other methods, but they are easy to follow.
To avoid these kinds of problems, you must not maintain pirated copies of Windows, and you must have a real Windows copy of Microsoft.
- microsoft office
- diagnostic tool
- genuine advantage
- genuine windows xp
- build 7601
- office 365
- microsoft windows 10
- slmgr rearm
- build 7600
- product key
- slui exe
- activate windows 7
- software counterfeiting
- win xp
- 1704 Error Microsoft
- Error Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800c0133
- Microsoft Application Error Reporting 12.0
- Microsoft Outlook Error Message 0x800ccc0f
- Microsoft Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Error
- Compile Error Syntax Error Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Taskbar Search
- Microsoft Best Antivirus For Windows 7
- Microsoft Activesync Troubleshooter