How to remove regsvr.exe in Windows 7 because of thisJuly 08, 2020 by Owen Faunce
Here are some easy-to-use methods that you can use to fix regsvr.exe removal problems in Windows 7.
- If the task manager and registry editor are disabled, we need to enable them first.
- Suppress automatic execution.
- Now type msconfig in the Run dialog box and click on the Start tab.
- Look for regsvr and clear all options. Click on OK.
Regsvr.exe File Information
Description: Regsvr.exe is not necessary for Windows and often causes problems. The regsvr.exe file is located in the C: \ Windows \ System32 folder.
Known file sizes in Windows 10/8/7 / XP are 650,241 bytes (10% of all cases), 646,145 bytes and 15 other options.
There is no information about the author of the file. This is not a Windows system file. The software starts when Windows starts (see the registry key: Run , Winlogon \ Shell , STANDARD \ Run ). The program does not have a visible window. The file is an unknown file in the Windows folder. Regsvr.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse input, monitor applications and modify other programs. Therefore, a technical safety rating of 83% is dangerous. However, you should also compare this rating with user ratings.
Important: some malware also use the file name regsvr.exe, for example B. WORM_IMAUT.EJ or WORM_IMAUT.HB (recognized by TrendMicro) and W32.Imaut or W32.SillyFDC (recognized by Symantec). Therefore, you should check the regsvr.exe file on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Security Task Manager to check the security of your computer. This was one of the best download tips from the Washington Post and the PC world.
- exe virus
- high cpu usage
- c register server
- dll file
- process explorer
- newfolder exe
- windows cannot
- explorer exe
- command prompt
- task manager
- ocx file
- How To Delete Regsvr.exe In Windows 7
- Cannot Find The File Regsvr.exe
- Remove Partitions In Windows 7
- How To Remove Software From Startup In Windows Xp
- Remove System Restore Windows Xp
- Remove Control Panel Windows Xp
- Remove Windows Live Icon From Taskbar
- How To Remove And Reinstall Windows Live Services
- Remove Programs Control Panel Windows 7
- Remove Spyware Pro