Fix: how to fix error 0x000000abNovember 24, 2020 by Henry Alderson
If you have error 0x000000ab on your system, we hope this user guide will help you.
Stop error 0x000000AB describes the SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT problem. The options for this Stop error message depend on the configuration of your computer. Not all Stop 0x000000AB errors are caused by this issue.
Causes Of Errors "0x000000AB"
Error 0x000000AB can be caused by corrupted Windows system files. Corrupted system file entries can presentposes a real threat to the well-being of your computer. If you receive this error on your PC, it means that your system has crashed. Common causes include improper or unsuccessful installation or removal of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, the aftermath of a virus or malware attack, improper system shutdown due to a 'power failure, or any other factor in which someone with a little technical knowledge accidentally deletes a required system file or registry entry, as well as a number of other reasons.
Bugfix: SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT Stop Code 0x000000AB
1. Install The Microsoft Patch
- Open the Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Download the hotfix depending on the version of Windows you are using.
- It should work with a newer version of Windows like Windows 10.
- After downloading, run the installer and install the update.
- Restart your computer and see if the error goes away.
If the problem persists even after installing the update, uninstall kb4088875 and kb4088878 from your system to see if it helps.
- Click "Start" and select "Settings".
- Click Update & Security.
- Open Windows Update.
- Scroll down and click View Update.
- Click "Uninstall Updates".
- In a new window, check for the following updates:
- Select an update and click Uninstall.
- Also repeat the step for the second update.
- After uninstalling updates, restart your computer.
Install Windows Updates
If you haven't updated your Windows system in a while, check to see if there are pending updates. Windows updates usually consist of patches that fix bugs and issues in previous updates.
- Click Start> Settings.
- Go to the Update & Security section.
- Open WindowsUpdate.
- Download and install any pending updates.
- valid pool
- start correctly
- blue screen
- remote desktop
- inaccessible boot device
- session has valid pool on exit
- error 0x000007b
- registry editor
- sfc scannow
- command prompt
- Absolute Error Relative Error And Percent Error
- Wordpress Parse Error Syntax Error Unexpected T_constant_encapsed_string
- Compile Error Syntax Error Microsoft Access
- Error 1316 A Network Error Occurred Ask Toolbar
- An Internal Error Occurred In The Initialization Stage.error 502
- Error Sub-process Usr Bin Dpkg Returned An Error Code 1
- Error Code 1030 Got Error 139 From Storage Engine
- Socket Error 10060 Error Number
- Vpn Error Connection Failed With Error 800
- Systematic Error Parallax Error